• No other program in Ohio offers a unique curriculum that blends multiple styles of movements like NeoMotion. Gotta keep things fresh!
• We focus on helping children learn about self-expression and develop creativity, rather than emphasizing competition or perfection.
• All classes are led by energetic adults with over a decade of experience. No under-qualified persons running the show!
Whether your child is into flipping, kicking, or obstacle courses, every class is packed with activities to keep them moving and having fun!
1) We begin with an engaging warm-up.
2) We then focus on our skill of the week, to help students progress their knowledge of safe movement.
3) Everyone gets plenty of turns at the obstacle course stations to use up some of that energy!
4) Time permitting, we end on a fun note with a game or activity that works on social interaction.
Well this sounds great but is NeoMotion right for my child?
We've helped hundreds of children develop confidence and coordination since 2016 and we can do the same for yours.
However, only you know what's best for your children and we're happy to offer a new student special so you can be sure!
We're all about transparency here at NeoMotion - check out out how our pricing works.
Your first month special includes two classes per week for just $69 per child.
After your first month, we keep things easy and guarantee your spot in class by automatically renewing your child at the rates below.
Need to take a break? Go for it! Pause your membership anytime for any reason. We will never lock you into a commitment you're not comfortable with.
• Single Membership (for 1 student) - $99/month
• Multi-Sibling Membership (for 2-3 students) - $169/month
*All memberships good for up to two classes per week!
"Excellent environment for kids to develop as athletes. Coaches are great, they teach discipline through fun and dynamic exercises!!"
- Vane S, Avon Lake